We are looking ahead, ready to grow CreativiTea and introduce a new tea café this summer!
To do this we need a new Studio Manager! This is a unique position and will be posted until filled.
If interested, please read the following and instructions on how to apply.
1. Upholds and models all policies and procedures.
2. Maintains company safety and cleanliness standards.
3. Performs responsibilities of all positions to a high level.
4. Trains, motivates, and mentors staff to meet all requirements.
5. Utilizes each staff member to their fullest potential.
6. Reinforces positive and addresses negative behavior.
7. Recognizes needs and completes or delegates tasks.
8. Fosters a sense of teamwork.
9. Adjusts weekly schedules based on availability and customer demand.
10. Fills in for other positions as needed.
11. Creates positive customer experiences.
12. Proactively resolves customer issues.
13. Monitors inventory and oversees accuracy.
14. Reviews register operations and prepares deposits.
15. Strives to achieve perfect owner audit scores.
16. Actively communicates with the owner.
17. Contributes to staff meetings.
18. Performs any other duties that may be needed.
1. Extended time on feet; ability to move for up to 10 hours.
2. Frequent walking, climbing, carrying, bending, and lifting (up to 50 pounds).
3. Ability to go up and down stairs and ladders.
4. Ability to work up to 40 hours a week or more as may be required.
1. Prior retail experience.
2. Prior food service experience.
3. Ability to teach, lead, and motivate others.
4. Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure.
5. Advanced organizational skills.
6. Basic computer and math skills.
7. Clear and effective written and verbal communication.
8. Social media and marketing interest.
9. Creative interest.
10. Critical thinking.
$17-$21 per hour depending on experience. 30-45 hours per week.
If you fit the above qualifications and have long-term open availability, bring your resume and a hand-written cover letter by the studio Friday through Monday between 12-5. Include availability, qualifications, and commitment to a position of this nature. You can also email email@example.com with attached copies. A scan or picture of cover letter is acceptable.
Copyright © 2021 CreativiTea - All Rights Reserved.